.NET back-end developer
We are looking for an experienced software developer to work in a customer project, from our office in Tampere.
Also students with a suitable background and the will to learn can be considered.
Our customer, a medium-sized Finnish firm based in the capital region, is developing a distributed application using
the latest technologies. The project has funding for approximately two years and is expected to have altogether
around 10 people working in it, including our contribution.
As a member of our team, your responsibilities would include:
- Designing, developing and testing critical business logic components in the back-end
- Integration of various back-end components
- Working with interfaces to various external data providers over the Internet
- Interacting with the customer’s team on a regular basis
Skills required to carry out the role include:
- Solid background in software development using C# and .NET. C++ or Java skills also provide a good starting point.
- Understanding of distributed computing principles
- Experience in agile projects, test driven development, and continuous integration
- Experience in exchanging data over HTTP, including REST style APIs
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
The following skills will be considered an advantage:
- Understanding of full-stack web development, preferably using technologies such as Node.js and Angular.js (or a similar framework)
- Understanding and experience in enterprise service bus technologies (e.g., Mule ESB, MassTransit), enterprise integration patterns, and microservices architectures
- Event-driven programming
Let us know, if you think you are the right person for this job and would like to hear more.
- Juha Häkkinen
- contact [at] nuvostaq.com
- +358 44 7261182